CI-310 : Group Projects
Presentations can use PowerPoint, FlipCharts, or Roman Hierolglyphics, but must make significant use of visual aids.
- Each group will consist of 3-5 people.
- All members of the group must participate in the presentation.
- Each group will provide feedback on team performance.
- Each group will present a Presentation on a topic of their choice.
- Prior to the Presentation, the team will submit a brief written report.
- The written report will explain how the communication themes of ethos, pathos, and logos are woven into their presentation.
- The written report will explain what plans the team will fall back on if the intended technology fails for the presentation.
Effect of the Network Enterprise: Achieving Competitive Advantage
- Identify a field of endeavor with which your team is familiar.
(HR, Accounting, Clothes Shopping, Fast Food, Gambling, Sports.)
- Identify the existing use of networked technology in that field (not the state of the art, but what's really being used)
- Identify new opportunities to achieve competitive advantage over other companies in that field using networked technologies
- Identify whether a new start-up or an existing business would be more likely to succeed with the new competitive strategy
- Identify the likely time duration of the competitive advantage.
- What will your next step be to regain competitive advantage?
- Identify Teams and Fields to Instructor in writing on October 25th.
- Presentations on December 13th.